General Operatives (22)
We are currently looking to recruit general operatives to work in the production areas of the Llanybydder site. The general duties for these roles will include:
· Follow and be aware of the departmental SOP’s.
· Maintain the fast pace environment in line with production needs.
· Work with the manager and team to achieve the department targets.
· Ensure customer and company specifications are achieved.
· Work to a clean as you go policy, ensure your work area is kept clean at all times.
· Promote and maintain Health, Safety and Hygiene standards in accordance with company rules and regulations.
The above is not an exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities of these positions but aims to give a general overview of the positions.
· Will display a positive and pro active attitude towards work and colleagues.
· Work well to meet deadlines.
· Be reliable and hard working.
· Will be committed to working within the company values.
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please complete an application form and send it together with a covering letter outlining how you meet the above criteria to Edyta Bugajska, HR & Recruitment Officer, Dunbia (Wales), Teify Park, Lampeter Road, Llanybydder, Carmarthenshire, SA40 9QE or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with Home Office legislation all applicants will be required to provide proof that they are legally entitled to work in the UK and do not require a work permit. As a company we do not apply for work permits for applicants. By applying for the role you are confirming that you are legally entitled to work in the UK and do not require a work permit to do so. You will be required to provide documentary evidence of your eligibility to legally work in the UK at interview stage should you be invited to an interview.
Click here to download an application form »
Click here to view monitoring forms »
Apply for this position
** Monitoring form responses are only required for roles based in Northern Ireland