Working as part of our existing Retail Production Management Team, we require a Production Manager to play a key role who is proactive, optimistic, self-starter who can be flexible with strong abilities to develop a team to both achieve and exceed performance expectations.
· To implement process KPI’s to exceed customer score card.
· Optimise labour utilisation.
· Advise or recommend any improvement to work methods which could improve productivity, performance or economy of operation.
· Optimise staffing levels needed to run efficiently and deliver strategic profit improvement plans.
· Continuous improvement driven through developing people and fostering teamwork and optimise processes across
· Work to BRC, and food manufacturing and production requirements, legislation and set internal standards
· Minimum of 3 recent years production management experience within a food processing/manufacturing environment
· Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of building successful teams.
· Excellent interpersonal and communicative skills.
· Confidence and assertiveness
· IT literate
· Higher level qualification in a food or business related discipline.
· Continuous improvement experience and lean manufacturing experience.
This role operates on a shift basis, including weekend work, which will be discussed at interview.
All candidates must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand.
Applications must be submitted on our standard Application Form and demonstrate how the above criteria is met. Application Forms can be obtained from Reception, www.dunbia.com or by emailing email@example.com. Please note we do not accept CV’s.
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is 5pm Tuesday 23rd January 2018 .
Click here to download an application form »
Click here to view monitoring forms »
Apply for this position
** Monitoring form responses are only required for roles based in Northern Ireland